Terms & Conditions
- Credit terms are available: Subject to proper credit application approval.
- Major credit cards accepted, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover. Convenience charges may apply.
- EFT (Electronic Fund Transfers) can be arranged.
- Orders less than $50 will be charged a small order fee of $10.
- "Free Freight" on orders of $600 or more shipping from your home (default) warehouse, to one location, shipped within the 48 contiguous states (or our policy at time of shipment); includes back orders of an original prepaid order. Fuel surcharges apply.
Exceptions to "Free Freight" policy include, but may not be limited to:
- All APO/FPO post offices, shipments to Hawaii, Alaska and all international shipments, including Canada, Puerto Rico and Mexico.
- All requests for special shipping and handling, outside our standard ground shipping, packaging and labeling.
- All specialty items, custom imprint products, large products, Justrite and Allegro items, all bulk chemicals and other hazardous materials.
- Requests to drop ship direct from a manufacturer are subject to the freight policy of that particular manufacturer.
Visible or Concealed Damage:
- Damage or shortage, visible or concealed must be reported within 24 hours of receipt.
- Return Goods Authorization (RGA) requests must be in writing and sent to email@example.com via fax: 513-672-9476
- All Items must be in the original, unopened package from the Manufacturer and deemed by R3 Safety to be in resalable condition.
- Items R3 Safety considers being "Stock" must be returned within 90 days from date of purchase
- Returns valued under $25 will not be accepted.
- Returns will be assessed a restocking fee up to 15%.
- Returns of goods older than 90 days from invoice date will not be accepted.
- RGA's expire 30 days from date of issue.
- Items which R3 Safety considers being "Non-Stock", custom Made to Order (MTO), Cleanroom/sterile products, seasonal, products with an expiration date or discontinued products may not be returned.
- Customer is responsible for freight on returns.
- We reserve the right to designate certain purchase orders placed with R3 Safety as non-cancellable and products non-returnable during crisis events.
- Distributor assumes liability on the distribution of tracking numbers from freight carriers.
- R3 Safety, LLC makes no claim of merchantability and fitness for use, all products sold bear only the manufacturer's warranty and are subject to the terms and conditions of the written manufacturerï¿½s warranty. R3 Safety will not be liable for any damages consequential, incidental, indirect and/or punitive.
Defective or Damaged Goods:
In the event of defective or damaged merchandise, the written
manufacturer's warranty and return policies will apply. R3 Safety
therefore limits the customer to refund or replacement of affected
products. No other warranty expressed or implied will apply.
All policies are subject to change without notice.