Welcome to the R3 Safety Resource page for Bullard.
SUPPLIED AIR RESPIRATORS: Staying cool, comfortable, and safe with supplied air.
Considering a move from APRs to SARs? See below for the benefits and target work environments for Supplied Air Respirators. (Click the image to download your own customizable flyer.)
CUSTOMIZED LOGO HARD HATS: BuildYourBullard
Visit the BuildYourBullard tool to design your custom logo hard hat!
Direct link to more info about the replaceable parts blog: https://www.bullard.com/insights/imagine-a-safety-helmet-that-pays-you-back/
HOW DO YOU SELECT THE RIGHT HARD HAT?
Click below for the full guide.
- Conduct a head protection risk assessment at your work site.
- Outline additional risks.
- Know the difference between ANSI/ISEA Z89.1 and EN12492 standards.
(Dive into the details here: www.bullard.com/bullard-webinars)
- Understand the difference between Type I and Type II helmets, plus the three classes.
- Ensure the helmet meets the Type and Class you need.
- Evaluate helmet chin straps.
- Evaluate helmet suspension systems.
- Consider helmet accessories.
- Test out features that focus on safety.
- Talk to the pros.
Bullard Website: https://www.bullard.com/industries/industrial/