R3 Safety Terms & Conditions
Updated 07/25/22 - Click to download
- Credit terms are available: Subject to properly signed credit application approval.
- Orders may be held due to past due payments or if account exceeds approved credit limit.
- R3 Safety accepts major credit cards as a method of payment for all purchases and open cash balances on account. Credit cards can be charged for any monetary amount (with approval) and are not restricted to purchases, nor limited to those with certain payment terms. Customers paying by credit card at point of sale (date of shipment), will not incur any additional fees, such as merchant or convenience fees, nor will they receive a discount. Those paying on accounts receivable balance or open invoice more than 10 days old, will incur a fee of 3.0% of the invoice value. For those events, our credit professional will upcharge the amount applied to the credit card by 3.0%. If a charge is disputed by the customer, our company policy is to individually review and then issue a chargeback or refuse the refund if the dispute is found to be invalid. R3 Safety does not use mobile payment systems or contactless payment systems such as NFC for credit card purchases.
- Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover accepted.
- A 3% convenience charge may apply.
- EFT / ACH (Electronic Fund Transfers) is preferred and can be arranged.
- No minimum order.
- Orders less than $100 will be charged a small order fee of $10.
- All orders should be sent to R3SO@R3Safety.com
- Pricing – unless otherwise noted in writing, pricing is subject to change.
- Unique circumstances may cause pricing on open backorders to change with notice.
- Open backorders are subject to removal with notice after 90 days.
- We reserve the right to designate certain purchase orders placed with R3 Safety as non-cancellable, to not ship orders that fall below a certain fill rate and to suspend shipments of vulnerable materials if weather or other conditions may damage product in transit.
- Orders less than $900.00 in value (per ship-to location), will be shipped Prepay & Add unless customer provides a Freight Collect # in advance of the shipment.
- Prepaid Freight (PPD FRT) is available on orders of $900 or more when shipping from your home (default) warehouse to one location and shipped within the 48 contiguous United States (or our policy at time of shipment); this includes backorders of an original prepaid order.
- Prepaid Freight shipments requested to ship from an alternate warehouse by the customer may be subject to incremental freight charges with notice.
- R3 Safety reserves the right to select the carrier & method if prepaid.
- Costs for expedited shipments (e., Next Day Air), and/or other special services (i.e., required liftgate) will be billed at the quoted rate.
- Requests to drop ship direct from a manufacturer are subject to the freight policy of that manufacturer and other related charges (Drop Ship Fee), not our $900.00 prepaid freight minimum.
- All refused or non-deliverable shipments are subject to incremental freight or other related charges R3 Safety might incur and will be billed to the customer.
- Fuel surcharges apply.
- Exceptions to "Prepaid Freight" policy include, but are not limited to:
- All APO/FPO post offices.
- Shipments to Hawaii, Alaska, and all international shipments including Canada, Puerto Rico and Mexico.
- All requests for special shipping and handling, outside our standard ground shipping, packaging, and labeling.
- All specialty items, custom imprint products, catalogues, large products (i.e., cabinets, large eyewash stations, etc.), all bulk chemicals and other hazardous materials.
VISIBLE OR CONCEALED DAMAGE:
Damage or shortage, visible or concealed must be reported within 24 hours of receipt.
- Return Goods Authorization (RGA) requests must be in writing and sent to Returns@r3safety.com or via fax: 513-672-9476
- All Items must be in the original, unopened package from the Manufacturer and deemed by R3 Safety to be in resalable condition.
- Items R3 Safety considers "stock" must be returned within 90 days from date of purchase.
- Returns valued under $25 will not be accepted.
- Returns will be assessed a restocking fee up to 20%.
- Returns of goods older than 90 days from invoice date will not be accepted.
- RGA's expire 30 days from date of issue.
- Items which may not be returned include the following: items considered by R3 Safety to be "non-Stock", custom Made to Order (MTO), Cleanroom/sterile products, seasonal items, products with an expiration date, or discontinued products.
- We reserve the right to designate certain purchase orders placed with R3 Safety as non-cancellable and products non-returnable during crisis events.
Distributor assumes liability on the distribution of tracking numbers from freight carriers.
R3 Safety, LLC makes no claim of merchantability and fitness for use, all products sold bear only the manufacturer's warranty and are subject to the terms and conditions of the written manufacturer’s warranty. R3 Safety will not be liable for any damages consequential, incidental, indirect and/or punitive.
DEFECTIVE OR DAMAGED GOODS:
In the event of defective or damaged merchandise, the written manufacturer's warranty and return policies will apply. R3 Safety therefore limits the customer to refund or replacement of affected products. No other warranty expressed or implied will apply.